Scandalous Workplace Affairs
Nealeigh Mitchell | HRPeople
April 13, 2010
Workplace romances are hardly uncommon. After all, you’re probably clocking in more hours at the office than at home. It’s easy to develop close on-the-job relationships that can take a romantic turn.
But what often starts as a titillating romp in the supply room can quickly turn into a train wreck, endangering your career and your future.
Are you willing to chance it? If so, you’re not alone. Celebrities, politicians and high powered executives have been known to risk everything for an on-the-job fling.
And since we’d never turn down the opportunity to laugh at their expense, let’s take a look at how the powerful turn to putty in the face of a sexual scandal.
1. Bill Clinton : Monica Lewinsky
2. Newt Gingrich : Callista Bisek
3. David Letterman : Female Staffers
4. Steve Phillips : Production Assistant
5. Brad Pitt : Angelina Jolie
6. Ad Exec : Ad Exec
7. Saudi Arabian Man : T.V. Viewers
8. British Envoy : Prostitutes
9. Lessons Learned