Sign Up for HRPeople's Weekly Newsletter
November 17, 2008
Would you like to hear from us?
Every week, HRPeople sends out a recap of the best and most popular content from our site. Sign up for our newsletter today.
To receive the newsletter:
1) In your profile, there are tabs at the top to set your site preferences. Here, you can go into your Account Settings.
2) Scroll down to the third section labeled “Subscriptions.”
3) Under “Subscriptions” there are multiple check boxes. The second check box is marked “Newsletters.”
4) By checking this box, HRPeople newsletters will be sent to your primary email address.
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so that our newsletters won’t be marked as SPAM.
What if this box is checked but I haven’t received any newsletters?
This is probably because your email client filters HRPeople’s community updates as SPAM. Resolve the issue by taking the following steps:
1) Search your SPAM mail to see if there are any old HRPeople newsletters stored here.
2) If so, move one of the newsletters to your inbox or mark it “Not Spam” (or whatever language your email client uses to mark things as Inbox-worthy.)
3) Add email@example.com to your email contact list, so that this terrible situation doesn’t happen again.